Van seats by Australian manufacturer Techsafe Seating. For the needs of your growing family or business we have a variety of quality and reliable seat installations and conversions to suit your needs. Made to suit most makes of vans, our range of seating options comply with the VSB5a standard and are tested to ADR 3-5 and 5.02. All seating is fully tested offering you total peace of mind when it comes to safety and insurance.
Techsafe seating make:
- Single, double and triple van seats.
- Seats available for all vans including: Toyota Hiace; Volkswagen Transporter, Caddy, Caddy Maxi & Crafter; Renault Trafic, Master & Kangoo; Hyundai iLoad; Mercedes Vito & Sprinter; Ford Transit & Transit Custom; Peugeot Partner & Expert; LDV G10 & V80; Suzuki APV.
- Centre front jump seats (single seat between the two front bucket seats) made to suit Toyota Hiace, VW Crafter, Mercedes Sprinter, Vito & Crew Cab, Renault Trafic, Hyundai iLoad & iMax, Renault Master and Fiat Ducato.
- Seatbelts for the van seats can be semi- or fully integrated.
- Ergonomically designed seat cushions for comfort.
- Trim match is available for some vans.
- Head rests and arm rests are available.
- Most van seats are forward folding and quickly removable
- All seats come with child restraint anchor points to every seating position.
- An engineers compliance certificate is needed for all seat installations.
For more information or a quote, please contact us. If you would like to view the full range of seats go to http://www.techsafeseating.com.au/van-seating.
Sliding and fixed van windows manufactured by Kingsley and Globe. We supply and fit a range of van windows, both sliding and fixed, with high quality and durability in mind.
We have a large range of windows for most commercial vans.
We specialise in the supply and fitting of van windows to the public as well as the new & used car dealer network. All van windows come with a standard 12 month warranty.
Safe Travel Solutions understand the value of rust-proofing all cuts for windows. For more information or to get a quote, please contact us.
All child restraint fittings completed at our workshop conform to the guidelines permitted by the RMS. An RMS (RTA) fitting receipt is issued with all work relating to child safety restraint and seat belt fittings. The aftermarket child restraint anchor fittings we use are sourced from Australian manufacturers.
Aftermarket child safety restraint anchor fitting services provided by us include:
- DCD – dual cab devices
- DCA – dual cab anchorages
- CRAB – child restraint anchor bars for commercial vans and older wagons, 4WDs and people movers
- Pedestal and post type anchor points
- Universal frames
- Roof mounted anchor points
Some of these services require an additional compliance certificate (formerly known as an engineer’s report) to be issued. Consulting engineering vehicle services are available.
Every staff member at Safe Travel Solutions is a highly trained, professional child safety restraint fitter. When purchasing your child’s car seat keep we recommend and sell Safe’n’Sound, Britax and Infa Secure. Safe’n’Sound have been manufacturing child safety restraints for the last 35 years in Australia specially for Aussie kids and our world leading Australian Standards. They still make their car seats in Australia today. For more information on Britax Safe’n’Sound child seats go to www.britax.com.au/Car-Seats. For information regarding Infa Secure child seats go to www.infasecure.com.au
Rubber mats provide protection from the daily wear and tear that any work vehicle expects, translating directly into higher resale value when it is time to upgrade.
Low odour rubber matting is used for our van mats. The van mats are cut to size on our premises.